Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Testing My Patience

Last weekend Zade taught me a valuable lesson about myself. He tested my patience and I failed. He is now able to get into the fridge and he raided every time I turned my back. Once I caught him eating spring onion from the fridge which he said was "dap, dap" - which is good. And he has discovered that throwing stuff in the toilet bowl is a fun new game. I went crazy and was frustrated. I was yelling and tried to give him time out. But then I realized that he probably didn't understand that what he was doing was wrong. I decided that I needed to take action fast. So yesterday I found child-proof locks for the fridge and toilet bowl. I've put on locks for the cabinets a few months ago, but didn't think to use it for the fridge and toilet! He tried to open them but he gave up after a few failed attempt. Ha ha now the score is even. I'm a happy mummy once more :).


Lock for the cabinet

Lock for the toilet


Lock for the fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment