Friday, March 13, 2009

AIAC13 and the Avalon Airshow

The AIAC13 was held at the Melbourne Convention Centre on the 10th and 11th of MArch 2009. I presented a poster for the UAV Conference. I would say it was a mid size conference as I've participated in a bigger one in Malaysia. What I found interesting was that researchers from DSTO presented their findings in this conference. It is highly unlikely for a similar organisation in Malaysia to allow any research findings to leak out.



I was supposed to attend the Avalon Airshow as the entrance ticket was included in the conference registration. The conference organiser provided shuttle to the airshow but the last one leaves at 9 am from the MCC. Since I couldn't get there in time, I decided to take the Vline to Lara. I bought a roundtrip ticket but due to an unfortunate incident, I wasn't able to go. Stephen did go and took some nice pics for me.






All photos from the Airshow are from Stephen. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment