Monday, April 20, 2009

Shrimp and Avocado Pasta

As always when I run out of cooking ideas, I will go online to search for one. Meals.com is one of my favourites and I've been using it for more than five years now. There's a lot of simple recipes and it helps you find a recipe using ingredients that you have at home. So I went searching for a recipe with avocados as they are now in season. I found a pasta recipe which looks easy enough to make. It turned out to be quite delicious and Zade loves it too. Yummy!


The shrimp and avocado pasta

The ingredients are:
Olive oil
Garlic
Basil
Shrimp
Avocado
Salt
Cooked pasta

3 comments:

  1. Wah wah wah.... no longer a "tangan senduk" I see :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalau tak masak tak makanlah jawabnye. By the way, are you still alergic to boiled eggs? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itu dah memang sumpahan tu... boiled eggs :-P

    ReplyDelete