Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Relief

I have been trying to get the application to built my protoype in order before leaving for a short break. I wanted to submit it two weeks ago but I had to make minor changes to the drawing. Since it was Easter last week, my supervisor and Gil, the technician who's going to help me fabricate the wing, were on vacation. So I had to put it on hold for another week. This morning my supervisor finally signed the request form. Then I went to see Gil at the workshop and handed him the drawings. So I'm all set. Alhamdulillah. The only thing left for me to do is get the Nitinol wire from AGR Matthey. I've e-mailed them before Easter and called them last week to request a quotation but I have not receive any feedback. If I don't hear from them by the end of the day I just might go the hq in Thomastown.

No comments:

Post a Comment