Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Morning Tea at Numdaji Kwei

Today I was invited to join Zade for morning tea at Numdaji Kwei. It was in conjuntion with Easter which will be celebrated this weekend. When I came by around 9.30 am, most other parents in the babies room were already there. Zade was excited to see me again so soon after I dropped him off this morning. While Zade and his friends were having their vegemite and cheese toast with sultanas, the parents were served with hot cross bun and o.j. Very nice as it was served warm with some butter. After tea, I spent some time reading and playing with Zade outside in the playground. I left around 10.30 am and head back to the office.


Zade having morning tea


Zade relaxing with a book


Zade and Mama


Zade's all excited


Playing outdoor

Earlier this week Zade gave me and Danial a card with a chocolate egg for easter. Happy Easter!


A card with a photo of Zade with rabbit ears


A chocolate egg for mummy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment