Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Day for Mama

I'm sure for all mothers, each day after your first child is born is a wonderful day. Their life changes significantly with the presence of another soul that's more important than themselves. And each year a day is dedicated to mothers for the sacrifices they make to ensure the safety and happiness of their children.

Usually I will celebrate my Mama on this day this wonderful day, but now I'm also being celebrated. We went to Cafe Lavista in Equatorial Bangi for a very big lunch. We actually went yesterday as Danial had to work today. This morning Zade and I gave my Mama presents, and unexpectedly I got a present when Danial came home from work. It was nice but it wasn't necessary. The cuddles that I get from Zade is all the gift that I need. Each day I get one is like a mother's day to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment