Saturday, May 9, 2009

Catching Up on Old Times

I had the chance to meet up with a few of my college mates. There was a bit of confusion on the meeting place, but we managed to meet at Old Town in Baru Baru Bangi - although one of my friends waited at another Kopitiam nearby before realizing his mistake. It's been almost 8 years since we graduated from UPM, however when we reminisced on old times it didn't seem like it was that long ago. None of us have changed much physically, except for the extra pounds, but all of us have been through life changing moments. As much as we hated to admit it, we have grown older and more mature, but maybe none the wiser.

For me personally, it was really nice to see them again, the people who were there with me through a not so great period of my life. I was very upset that I had to study in UPM for my degree instead of going to US. However this small circle of friends made it not only bearable, but memorable. I wish them all the best and hope to see them again soon. Thanks again Fairuz for organizing on a moment notice.


The ladies


The gentlemen

No comments:

Post a Comment