Thursday, September 18, 2008

Microwave with Grill Function

I love baking cake and cookies. The problem is my apartment is not equipped with an oven, instead I've been provided with a microwave which has crisp and grill function. I tried to make a butter cake once using the microwave function. It turned out just ok, which I was not satisfied with. Since I've been craving for a cake, I'm making a second attempt. This time I tried using the grill function with the hope that the cake will turned out better. And to avoid any disappointment, I also made steam cakes just in case. So I ended having three cakes, a chocolate layer which I baked in the microwave, and haw flakes layer cake & coffee cake which I steamed.


The verdict, the chocloate layer cake turned out dry. Huhuhu. Luckily the steamed cakes were perfectly moist and tasted great. Yummy. I do need an oven desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment