Friday, September 19, 2008

Cashewnut Chicken

Usually Mama prepares the dishes for breaking fast, but today I decided to make my favourite cashewnut chicken. It's one of the easiest stir fry dish I know and it tastes super.

The ingredients:
Chicken
Cornflour
Garlic
Ginger
Onion
Dried Chilli
Oyster Sauce
Chilli Sauce
And last but not least, cashewnuts


Ready to eat.

I also tried to make some simple chicken puff using the roti canai as the pastry. But I made the mistake of using the microwave grill function. It turned out dry. I remember making this with sardine filling a few years back and it turned out great. The difference then is that I baked them in the oven. Another reason to buy an oven.


Roti canai with the chicken filling.


Microwaved chicken puff.

No comments:

Post a Comment