Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Apple Streusel Cake on the Last Day of CNY Holiday

It has been a wonderful break for me. Even though I didn't travel anywhere, I had a relaxing time at home. Managed to cook, bake and spend some quality time with Zade. Today I  made spaghetti carbonara for lunch and for afternoon tea, apple streusel cake and keropok lekor. I have been craving for the apple streusel cake for the longest time. I stumbled on the recipe from an old Better Homes and Garden magazine while I was living in Melbourne. I've never seen this cake being sold at any bakery or cafe. So kalau teringin nak makan kena buat sendiri.


Tomorrow I will go back to work, but Zade has an extra day of holiday, lucky boy. So I don't have to rush to pick him up during lunch time. Hopefully can get significant amount of work done because I don't have much time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment